Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WooHoo Wednesday (July 29)

Tonight we went to the 400 Block for Concerts on the Square. There was a fun zydeco/rock band called Copperbox playing tonight. We had a nice little picnic supper and then the girls danced!!

Grandma Barb and my sister-in-law Jenny joined us too. The place was packed. It's always refreshing to see so many people taking advantage of free community events. It technically starts at 6 p.m. but by the time we got there at 5:10 it was filling up fast.

Bennet wanted to know, 'Mom- do they have scary potty's there? I don't like those'. Who likes Porta-Potty's? Nastiness in a blue plastic shed. Luckily we have a hook up at The Mint and we could use their facilities. Bennet scored some free Peppermint Patties so she was in love. 'Thank you Mary. I like mints'


Shoes off so they can get down and dirty.

6 comments:

Rita said...

Looks fun! We always used to do that with my parents when we were growing up and I loved it!

charlotte said...

Hey girl! stopping by and catching up with you. Was so shocked about three posts down. I'm so happy for you and your family!!!!!! Best wishes to yo and your growing family :)

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

"Nastiness in a blue plastic shed". Love that! LOL

Grandma T said...

So glad that Barb and Jenny were able to join you. JoAnn and I heard Sherwin Linton last night at our Riverfront Concert. It was packed!

Williams Family said...

Wow - in two of those pictures, I was absolutely certain that Scout was Bennet! I had to check the outfits to confirm that was really Scout!

jenney said...

Looks like a lot of fun!