Friday, February 26, 2010
2. The sound of laughter and wearing slippers makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty on the inside. You just have to look for it.
4. Summertime brings the taste of strawberries (And Leinie's Summer Shandy- woo hoo)
5. Art makes me ponder things and question the true definition of 'art'
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot -I don't usually forget things :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to take out food and movie night tomorrow my plans include scrapping a little? Hopefully. and Sunday, I want to enjoy a quiet day as a family!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Journaling: Right now you are all about makng silly faces. You ask me to take your picture & then you want to look at it. Each of your signature looks brings a smile to my face. Feb. 2010.
I 100% lifted this from the Scrapbooks Etc. Nov/Dec09 created by Jennifer Johner. I even used the same line of October Afternoon paper that she did. It's all about ease and speed at this point.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
2. Really likes the hats the U.S. Team wore at the opening cermonies of the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was just too much to take
4. If you get an urge, sometimes finding a spot to just let it all out helps you get through the day.
5. Having sweet dreams is nice. But the nap dreams I 've been having lately are WEIRD
6. What does it take to turn the damn economy and job market around?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with the family, tomorrow my plans include a bowling birthday party for my niece Meghan and Sunday, I want to relax!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
TITLE: Apple Time
JOURNALING: Our first trip to Helene's Hilltop Orchard. There was so much to do. Tractors, playsets, baby goats, cut outs and of course the hayride. It was a nice family day in the trees. Sept. 2009 TITLE: Sweet Blue Eyes
A simple layout focused on Scout's amazing blue eyes. I used a Feeling Scrappy Sketch for this.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
2. Sometimes I'd rather be at home. Most of the time actually.
3. The snow is just not falling much this winter. I could actually use a couple snow days.
4. There are so many amazing things in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means it's 'not so magic hour' meaning the girls are going bonkers, I'm a bit cranky, making dinner and thinking about bedtime.
6. Pants/Jeans for this tall girl are hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Olympics Opening Ceremony with Matt & Katie, tomorrow my plans include waiting for Mom, Dad and Gregg to arrive and then pick up Megs at the airport and Sunday, I want to make heart shaped pancakes and eat chocolate!
I will put this in my pregnancy album. If I never see another piece of Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper I think that would be just fine :)
Monday, February 8, 2010
TITLE: She Loves You
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Nick went shopping for a new washer- ours is busted. I hung out with Ellie. Took a cat nap and watched a girlie movie (Definitely, Maybe). Everyone had a little 'me' time and it was just what we needed to revamp for another week.
Tony, Jenny and MoMo- THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Friday, February 5, 2010
2. April is the longest month because it always has that mix of rain/snow before spring really arrives.
3. You can't help but laugh when you see Bennet and Scout do the 'Naked Dance'.
4. The Winter Olympics start soon (yeah!!!); bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for scrap inspiration lately? I need more ideas
6. The Hurt Locker is now available on dvd. It was a pretty powerful movie.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating a delicious meal made by our thoughtful neighbors- The Gasall's (thank you thank you!!), tomorrow my plans include catching up on laundry as long as the washer gets repaired today and Sunday, I want to attempt a family trip to Sam's Club or Target. One- not both :)
Thursday, February 4, 2010
TITLE: Special Treat
I did this for a monochromatic challenge on The Scrapbook Nook. Not a technique I do often but I like it.
JOURNALING: Your Dad doesn't go out of town very often. But when he does I let you sleep with me. It's truly a special treat. I love sneaking in and seeing you all cozy with your blankets and lovies. Snuggling in for sweet dreams. You love our special girls nights and so do I.
I liked this layout so much that I made a duplicate version for each of the girls albums.
JOURNALING: Labor Day Weekend was the first time it was warm enough to swim at the cabin. The two of you laughed, splashed and enjoyed the warm water. A late season swim in Poor Lake. Sept. 09
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Hanging with her Elliefun, Dad and Stoli