Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

1. I know that I'll miss these times but sometimes having a boppy, nursing newborn and affectionate 2 1/2 year old on my lap at the same time is too much for this multitasker.
2. April is the longest month because it always has that mix of rain/snow before spring really arrives.
3. You can't help but laugh when you see Bennet and Scout do the 'Naked Dance'.
4. The Winter Olympics start soon (yeah!!!); bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for scrap inspiration lately? I need more ideas
6. The Hurt Locker is now available on dvd. It was a pretty powerful movie.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating a delicious meal made by our thoughtful neighbors- The Gasall's (thank you thank you!!), tomorrow my plans include catching up on laundry as long as the washer gets repaired today and Sunday, I want to attempt a family trip to Sam's Club or Target. One- not both :)

No comments: