Thursday, February 4, 2010

Layouts of Love

No- I'm not scrapping yet although I do have an itch. I made these layouts at Tall Oaks Retreat back in November.

TITLE: Special Treat
I did this for a monochromatic challenge on The Scrapbook Nook. Not a technique I do often but I like it.

JOURNALING: Your Dad doesn't go out of town very often. But when he does I let you sleep with me. It's truly a special treat. I love sneaking in and seeing you all cozy with your blankets and lovies. Snuggling in for sweet dreams. You love our special girls nights and so do I.

TITLE: Whoa H2O

I liked this layout so much that I made a duplicate version for each of the girls albums.

JOURNALING: Labor Day Weekend was the first time it was warm enough to swim at the cabin. The two of you laughed, splashed and enjoyed the warm water. A late season swim in Poor Lake. Sept. 09

No comments: