Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

1. Pickles are delicious. Especially in a Bloody Mary


2. Sometimes I'd rather be at home. Most of the time actually.


3. The snow is just not falling much this winter. I could actually use a couple snow days.


4. There are so many amazing things in nature.


5. It's 5:16 PM; that means it's 'not so magic hour' meaning the girls are going bonkers, I'm a bit cranky, making dinner and thinking about bedtime.


6. Pants/Jeans for this tall girl are hard to find.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Olympics Opening Ceremony with Matt & Katie, tomorrow my plans include waiting for Mom, Dad and Gregg to arrive and then pick up Megs at the airport and Sunday, I want to make heart shaped pancakes and eat chocolate!

No comments: