1. I finished the Fifty Shades triology. So much smut. :)
2. What a rainy/cloudy/cold week. May flowers can show up anytime!
3. I've already started brainstorming on handmade Christmas gifts. I'm kind of pathetic aren't I?
4. Bennet Snapshot of the Week: Proud that she's mastered the Netflix on the PS3. Scout and her have been watching some weird horse cartoon and My Little Pony. It's only a matter of time before she asks for one of her own.
5. Scout Snapshot of the Week: She's been a little sassy this week. I think she's been feeling a little bit left out lately. I'm hoping to sneak some one-on-one time with her this weekend. Perhaps a trip to McD for fries and a shake.
8. Watched this movie last weekend with Nick. We both liked it. They billed it as a comedy but I think it's more of a dramedy. It is about cancer after all. I hate when movies that are clearly NOT comedies are billed as such. Ex: The Family Stone, Dan in Real Life. Bawl-your-eyes-out movies are usually NOT comedies.
9. Speaking of cancer- this is my current book
10. Nick is off to the cabin to finish preparing the boat for the summer. The girls are I are going to attack the basement and get ready to donate some clothes/toys.