Thursday, April 19, 2012

10 Things on Thursday


1. I finished the Fifty Shades triology. So much smut. :) 




2. What a rainy/cloudy/cold week. May flowers can show up anytime! 


3. I've already started brainstorming on handmade Christmas gifts. I'm kind of pathetic aren't I? 

4. Bennet Snapshot of the Week:  Proud that she's mastered the Netflix on the PS3. Scout and her have been watching some weird horse cartoon and My Little Pony. It's only a matter of time before she asks for one of her own. 



5. Scout Snapshot of the Week:  She's been a little sassy this week. I think she's been feeling a little bit left out lately. I'm hoping to sneak some one-on-one time with her this weekend. Perhaps a trip to McD for fries and a shake. 


6.  Ellie Snapshot of the Week:  I think we're getting closer to her first haircut. It's getting so long. I'm putting it off because I know once it's cut she'll immediately look that much older. 


7. I am REALLY looking forward to next weekend when we go to MN. I have missed my family. Especially my sisters! 


8. Watched this movie last weekend with Nick. We both liked it. They billed it as a comedy but I think it's more of a dramedy.  It is about cancer after all. I hate when movies that are clearly NOT comedies are billed as such. Ex: The Family Stone, Dan in Real Life. Bawl-your-eyes-out movies are usually NOT comedies. 





9. Speaking of cancer- this is my current book






10. Nick is off to the cabin to finish preparing the boat for the summer. The girls are I are going to attack the basement and get ready to donate some clothes/toys.

No comments: