In honor of the Jason Yarrington First Annual Memorial Get-Together this weeks Friday Fill Ins are UWEC or Eau Claire themed :)
1. It's time for a day in Eau Claire.
2. Mogies; it's not a bad place for brews and spuds
3. I must be excited to see old friends. I dreamt I was at a headband party at 440 last night.
4. No classes on Fridays was the best thing I have ever known.
5. My 4 years at UWEC were simply irreplaceable.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was yesterday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to packing and perhaps watching a movie tomorrow my plans include wishing my sister Megan a Happy Birthday and a picnic/reunion with college friends and Sunday, I want to see the latest Potter movie!