Here are this week's Friday Fill Ins.
1. Losing a board game is not the end of the world. (Can you tell I'm not overly competitive?)
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I am relaxed and hoping the girls don't wake up
3. Fresh strawberries or any fruit for that mattertaste so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first makes you feel better.
5. The view from the dock at the cabin is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is something to not sweating the small stuff.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family movie night, tomorrow my plans include cleaning & laundry and Sunday, I want to spend time outside!