Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Be happy & more

Some recent layouts.
I found this round polka dot paper when I was at Archivers over the 4th of July and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. Not sure who makes it though.
I adhered two pieces of patterned Cosmo Cricket paper back-to-back and then created the pinwheels.
PRODUCT:Making Memories puffy alpha, American Crafts Thickers, Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine,Felt ribbon,Buttons,Creative Imaginations journaling spot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photo from the 4th of July. My friend Casie gave me some of the Maya Rd. sequin trim last week at our monthly crop and I couldn't wait to use it!
I took one sheet of die cut paper and trimmed it in two. The right hand side I covered with patterned paper.

Both were completed for challenges over at ScrapFreak.

2 comments:

charlotte said...

haven't scrapped or been around in ages. it's great to see your los again! you've got me iching to scrap.

Michelle Whitlow said...

your layouts are adorable :) Btw, just saw that we're going to be on the kraft girls team together :)