Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Be happy & more

Some recent layouts.
I found this round polka dot paper when I was at Archivers over the 4th of July and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. Not sure who makes it though.
I adhered two pieces of patterned Cosmo Cricket paper back-to-back and then created the pinwheels.
PRODUCT:Making Memories puffy alpha, American Crafts Thickers, Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine,Felt ribbon,Buttons,Creative Imaginations journaling spot

Photo from the 4th of July. My friend Casie gave me some of the Maya Rd. sequin trim last week at our monthly crop and I couldn't wait to use it!
I took one sheet of die cut paper and trimmed it in two. The right hand side I covered with patterned paper.

Both were completed for challenges over at ScrapFreak.


charlotte said...

haven't scrapped or been around in ages. it's great to see your los again! you've got me iching to scrap.

Michelle said...

your layouts are adorable :) Btw, just saw that we're going to be on the kraft girls team together :)