Friday, July 24, 2009

The Aught's have been Hot!

The Aught's have been a Hot Decade for Nick and I. 2001-
Started: Memorial Day- Nick and I had our first date.


2003-
Celebrated: Our wedding day on September 6, 2003.

2005-
Welcomed: Our beautiful Bennet Leona into our family. December 21, 2005.


2007-
Added: The irreplaceable Scout Ann to the family. September 5, 2007.


2009-
Learned: Memorial Day, 8 years from the day of our first date, we found out that we would be blessed with Baby #3. It came full circle. Due Groundhog's Day. 2/2/10

9 comments:

Ranger and Tanner said...

wow, great timeline...love the simple and stunning design.

Mary said...

Congratulations!

mustangkayla said...

Congrats! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and easily!

Williams Family said...

What a great layout - so simply stunning and jam-packed full of history & news! I love it.

I would like to officially register my vote - for Girl #3!

Gabrielle Watson said...

Timeline...what a beautiful LO and wonderful idea. I think I'm going to steal it!!

Rita said...

Congratulations!! Three is fun... a lot of work but I wouldn't have it any other way. Our DD really completed our family (I know that sounds strange, but it is so true!) Your LO is stunning!

Michelle Whitlow said...

love the LO. And congrats :)

Pam said...

Congratulations Kari!!! That is awesome:)

jenney said...

Yay!! I love how you shared this with everyone!!