Paper Popsicles is having it's first ever blog hop, so you'll be asked to hop from blog to blog featuring yummy eye candy with a summer theme...and of course what's eye candy without a little blog candy...so just leave a comment before you hop along to the next blog and you just might pick up a prize!!!
Each blog will feature a secret word...these words needs to be collected and then put together to form a phrase. This phrase will then need to be emailed to email@example.com by Sunday night, July 12 at midnight Central time to be eligible for our grand prize.
So......lets get started!!!
If you are joining me from Tricia's blog great...you are hopping right along...if you just stumbled upon my blog...you won't want to miss a thing, so hop on over to the Paper Popsicles blog to get you started.
This is a quick, inexpensive alternative to a live bouquet. It could serve as a centerpiece or get-well gift. I gave my creation to the nursing staff at St. Clare's as a thank you when I had Scout. You could use stars instead for a patriotic 4th of July display.
Wooden pencil holder box
Styrofoam floral insert
Paper & Embellies
1. I covered the wooden box with paper but you could paint or decoupage it as well.
2. I inserted the floral foam into the box and covered it with paper. You could use marbles, rocks or candy instead of the floral foam.
3. Cut your flowers. I think Paper Popsicles June Mini Kit- Skipping Along (20% off) or Paper Popsicles May Kit- Vanilla would be perfect for this. I cut my flowers by hand but you could use your Cricut/Wishblade/Silhouette.
4. Attach the skewers to the back of the flower. I used transparent tape but you could stitch them together too.
5. Insert the skewers into the foam as you want the arranged.
6. Give your gift and wait for the oooh's & aaahhhh's!
- Did you know that the Paper Popsicles blog features a new card challenge every Wednesday? Did you know that every month we have weekly theme challenges hosted on our message board?
- Did you know that we have a monthly sketch challenge?
- Did you know that we hold auditions each month for our next guest designer....details can be found on our message board!!!
- Have you seen the kits in the store?
- Did you see there is one main kit, two mini-kits, and a card kit each month?
- Have you been over to see the design team and guest designer's galleries to see their amazing work done with the fabulous products offered in the Paper Popsicles store?
now...for my secret word...it is THROUGH before you hop on over there...be sure to leave me a comment here so you are entered into the drawing here on my blog....
next...be sure to keep on hopping and collecting words for your secret phrase by checking out Jen's blog next...
don't forget to send an email with the secret phrase to firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of the blog hop....and good luck!