Thursday, July 16, 2009

Camp G&G, Yeah me and R&R

This week life is truly GREAT! For many reasons in no particular order.



Reason 1- It's Nick's birthday today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!! I hope you have a rock star kind of day. I love you.


Reason 2- I was lucky enough to make the Kraft Girl Kits design team. (Link to their blog) I've admired Pam's work since I started hanging out at scrapbook.com back in 2004. She recently started her very own kick ass kit club. You know how I love kraft paper and she puts together the best kits. I can't wait to get started!

Reason 3- It's Camp G&G week. Bennet has been talking about it for the last 2 weeks. "At camp, at camp I'm going to a parade, at camp. . . " I'm off to Eau Claire early this morning to meet my mom and drop the girls off for the 3rd Annual Camp G&G. This is the first year Scout has been old enough to join in the fun. My parents always keep them busy and entertained. While I am excited for some non-toddler time with Nick, I will secretly miss them.

Photo from last year. Bennet was raring to go!

Reason 4- I'm meeting three of my best friends from college, Melissa, Jared & Leah, for breakfast while in Eau Claire. It has been over 6 years since the three of us were in the same place at the same time.


Reason 5- After a little work I'll head back home to pick up Nick and the cats to head north to the cabin. We are so excited to have a little getaway for just the two of us. A couple days to unplug and relax. I have a stack of books, a couple scrappy projects, comfy clothes and no schedule. Sounds perfect to me!

Will see you on the flip side.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats on being a Kraft Girl! So looking forward to working with you! Enjoy you time with no kids too!

mustangkayla said...

A HUGE congrats on the new DT spot! Have fun at the cabin with Nick! A toddler free weekend sounds like bliss!

Estee said...

Congrats on the DT!!! I love Pam's kits and cannot wait to see what you create with them!!! :)

Shel said...

Congrats on the KGK design team! It's my favorite kit and I can't wait to see what you create!

Jayne said...

So like a great week/weekend! Congrants on the DT :)

jenney said...

Congrats on making the Craft Girls DT!!