Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. When I heard that Michael Jackson's funeral cost LA taxpayers $1.4M I remembered why I don't live there (among other reasons).

2. Laughter & chick flicks are the best medicine.

3. It's late, but huh? I don't do late.

4. A camera is in my purse, always.

5. My eyes have seen the production lines of Oscar Mayer and I still eat hot dogs and bologna.

6. I strongly suggest you check out the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich. So funny.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the Hot Air Balloon Glow, tomorrow my plans include working in the yard and perhaps setting up the tent for a Campout and Sunday, I want to well I don't want to, but I should do laundry/clean!

1 comment:

Connie B said...

Love your blog. First time visiting. Awesome ideas and beautiful children.