1. It's been raining most of the week. The sun is finally shining today. However, our planned trip to the splash pad has been thwarted by a tree that fell there earlier this week. It's closed for 2 weeks for repairs. Boo.
2. We are revisiting this craft this weekend. Bennet specifically asked to make the "good tasting" art project. Crazy since it was almost a year ago to the day!
3. I sewed a new valance to go in my newly painted bathroom the other night. Scout said, "I don't like it Mom. Just kidding." Thanks- I think.
4. Everytime Ryan Reynolds comes on the TV Bennet says, "Mom , your boyfriend is on TV". Now Scout's started to do it too.
10. I plan on spending some quality time with both my sewing machine and scrap supplies this weekend. I have a couple of sketches I want to work on for the Inspired to Scrap sketch class.