Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life with you is as Sweet as Candy

Even though Scout was sick on and off last weekend I still managed to sneak some scrap time in. Both layouts are based off of sketches from the latest Inspired to Scrap sketch class.

I put in my girly-Nick-is-out-of-town movie, Charlie St. Cloud (Zac Efron is cute. He is.) and started handstitching the lollipop. At the end of the movie I was still stitching. I'm still 100% sure that I like it, but after investing that much time with the stitching I just went with it. I grabbed the girls crayons and colored in between the lines.

TITLE: Life with you is as Sweet as Candy.
Journaling: Nothing says childhood like a giant lollipop and a smile. June 2010

I've been wanting to scrap our Holiday card from 2010 and this simple layout allowed me to do just that. Lots of machine stitching on this one.

TITLE: The Card 2010
Journaling: A postcard with highlights of the last year in photos and a recap of events made up

No comments: