Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun in the Sun

I recently participated in a super fun photo swap at the Scrapbook Nook.  The premise is that a fellow scrapper would email you some of their photos, you would scrap a page and then send it to them. I was matched with the fabulous Pam Brown. I've known Pam for years from Scrapbook.com and then I was on her DT when she owned Kraft Girls Kit Club. She is also Echo Park's first Fresh Face Designer.

Since I have 3 girls, she sent me some photos of her adorable son Kieran. I grabbed my stack of fabric scraps and sewed the little flags for the banner.  I added some yellow handstitching as well.


Pam lives in sunny Florida so I thought she might enjoy scrapping some Fall photos. I sent her these photos of Scout. I LOVE what she did with them. I have been wanting to make a page with that exact title for a long time. How did she know?  This is the layout she created. Isn't it amazing? I just love everything about it!

4 comments:

Jamie Fox said...

HOW FUN! I want to participate in a swap like that!! Those pages are great!

Cherie said...

Those are greatness!!!

Pam said...

You are too sweet:) I am so glad you like the page I made and I *really really* love the page you made for me!! This was totally fun and I loved your fall-ish pictures:)

gottaluvboyz said...

What a great idea! I love both layouts...lucky ladies;0