Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad, Dad-in-Law,
brother-in-laws, Grandpa and
 last but not least, Nick.

We are up at the cabin for the weekend where hopefully Nick is catching a monster muskie. Right now I am probably enjoying a cup of coffee while I get mentally prepared to give Nick his Father's Day gift from me- mowing the lawn once we get home.

I recently scrapped this photo of Nick taken last summer at my parent's cabin. I've had those alphabet stickers in my stash since 2004. Can't believe I still had an 'e' to use. :)

I made the polka dot paper on the left. I was inspired by this idea. I used acryllic paint instead of ink. 5 shades of blue with cream, green and brown accents.  Once the paint dried I sanded the paper to give it a slight weathered look.