Monday, June 13, 2011

At the Cabin

Here are some of my favorite photos from last weekend (June 3-5th) at the cabin. Now that Nick and I are both working full time and we have 3 little chillins', it's tougher for me to just 'get up and go' to the cabin. But then the second I get there I remember how much I love it. I remember how much it revitalizes and centers not only me, but the whole family. It has such a special place in my heart. I just LOVE spending time there. I feel very grateful that my mother-in-law and father-in-law have this retreat and that they let us make memories there.


 The Worlds BEST Bloody Mary at Bent's Camp.
 Bennet looks so tall and old to me here.



 Watching Dad get the fishing poles ready.
 This photo cracks me up. She insists on weating skirts AND fishing. So this what I see. Such a dainty outdoorsy girl.
 My guilty pleasure at the cabin is looking through old People magazines and Entertainment Weekly special issues. This one is a 2003 review. The EW one is from 1999. It's like a Where are They Now in reverse. I love seeing who is still together, what stars were hot then and no longer around. I've read them countless times.



No comments: