Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spunky

I took this photo of Scout last August after a morning at the Wisconsin Valley Fair. It makes me smile. Her arms across her chest- a classic Scoutie thing. I am always amazed at what a difference a year makes. Last summer we were growing out her hair and it was long. Now she has a bob. Although she,  along with her big sister, have big plans to grow it as long as Rapunzel.  Good luck with that. Thank you Tangled.

TITLE: Scout Spunky
I machine stitched the circles on the background paper and then journaled right on the photo.
Journaling: You are, without a doubt, 100% Scout. Your name fits you to a tee. You walk to the beat of your own drummer. I often say that you are fearless, always finding the single most dangerous way to do something. And doing it 'by my ownself' I simply love your crazy sense of adventure. Just happy & carefree. There is no denying it, Scout, you are.  .  .

No comments: