Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Last Week in Photos

We've been soaking up the last days of summer and the last days of me as a SAHM.
Here are some photos to recap. (Photo heavy)

Wisconsin Valley Fair. We went at 8:40a.m. on Friday(8.6) It was perfect. No crowds and the rides weren't open. It was animal judging day so the girls had the chance to ask the 4Her's all kinds of questions.

It's been sooooo hot this week that we had to cool off. Another day at Memorial Pool.


Bennet has been using my Sony digital camera and taking photos around the house. She took this photo of Ellie.
Last Saturday I went to Eau Claire to celebrate the life of my dear friend Jason Yarrington. He passed away suddenly in Feb. 2009. Each summer his friends get together to share memories and give a toast to a one-of-a-kind friend. I just love these people. They made my college years some of the best years of my life!

This week we went to the Woodchucks Game and to Toy Story 3 too. We've been busy!

No comments: