Haven't done one of these in awhile.
1. Laughter always makes me feel better.
2. "I think I'll" are the three words that started off the last email I sent.
3. What I'm most looking forward to today is reading my book (The Passage) tonight before bed.
4. Ellie puts a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world did we get so many kids clothes? Three kids equals bins and bins of clothes in every size.
6. All three kids napping at the same time today is just what I needed!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to unpacking my scrap stuff from last nights crop, tomorrow my plans include yard work and Sunday, I want to keep the girls from combusting while waiting for Grandma Mary Ella to arrive.