Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cherished Memories- This Place

It's a new month which means we're unveiling our FREE online class: Cherished Memories at ScrapFreak.

This month the push is to get you to document those special memories! This means thinking, planning a bit, and journaling. But it does not mean things have to be serious or deep. Its any memory that you really been wanting to document and are willing to take the time to really capture the details or emotions around it.

Details of the Class
The main focus of the class is the topic - cherished memories. Your host, Bree, will post lots of ideas on several topic areas to get you thinking. Then you have the month to decide what memories you want to document.

I provided a sample for the prompt- PLACE. As soon as I saw the list of prompts I knew I wanted to document what the cabin means to me.

TITLE: This Place
Journaling: It’s the place that I fell for Nick when we started dating. It’s the place that I found out I was going to become a Mom for the 1st & 3rd time. The place that I unplug & escape to. It’s the place that makes me slow down & soak up my family. The place that holds some of my fondest memories of the last 9 years. The cabin is so much more than just a place. It’s an
integral part of the story of us. it’s the place.


Product: Bazzill Kraft, Cosmo Cricket paper, October Afternoon paper and alpha, Heidi Grace rub on, American Crafts brads

No comments: