Friday, August 13, 2010

Freaky Friday Design Challenge - Penny Pinching Patterns

It is no secret that I'm frugal. Nick would say cheap I love to get the most out of my scrapping dollar. Of course the jaw-dropping 2010 Summer CHA releases means that I'm about to open my wallet again. In order to do that without the usual guilt means using some of what I have first.

Many times when I sit down to start a layout I go to my scrap paper pile first. One of my favorite things to do is use my patterned paper scraps to the very edge of their life. Gather similar colored papers and get to work.

Challenge- Create a layout using 10 unique patterned papers. If you want an extra challenge try to use at least 5 manufacturers. Head to ScrapFreak to post!!

TITLE: Hey Brown Eyes
Journaling: One of my favorite things about you is your dark brownish hazel eyes. 06/10

I used 7 paper manufacturers- October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, Scenic Route, Jillibean Soup, Crate Paper, Bella Blvd and Creative Imaginations.

2 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Super cute and what a fun challenge!

mustangkayla said...

Super cute layout! Your girls are getting so big!