Wednesday, August 25, 2010

9 to 5 - ScrapFreak Sept. Kit

It's the 25th of the month- you know what that means? It's reveal day for the ScrapFreak Kit. This month's kit is called 9 to 5 and is the perfect mix of Back to School and Office type goodies. I was completely inspired.
Photobucket


TITLE: The Half of It
Journaling: Halfway through your 1st year. 20 lbs. 4 oz. 28 inches 17 1/2" head


TITLE: Red, White & You
Journaling: Looking cute is stars & stripes to celebrate the 4th of July. Wahkon 2010
Design Notes: I took the star hat pin, dipped it in glue and then dipped it into red glitter.



TITLE: We always have Laughter
Journaling: I love how you make me laugh no matter what life throws at us.
Design Notes: I didn’t have a dry paint brush and I’m impatient so I used crumpled tissue paper to dab the paint on. Getting the twine through the buttons can be a bit tricky so I took some tape and made an aglet on the end. You know- those things on shoelaces. Don’t you watch Phineas and Ferb?

TITLE: School Girl At Last!
Journaling: Supply Stock Up- You were so ready for 4K. I had so much fun school shopping with you. You picked out a purple kitty backpack & a box of crayons. Some glue sticks. markers & pencils. You still want your "noisy shoes" but for now you're set for the 1st day of school. Finally!
Design Notes: I took the larger chipboard buttons and covered them with paper. I also cut the blue tab off the post it and put it behind the pull out card.

1 comment:

gottaluvboyz said...

These are great LO's!!! Just awesome:) I love your little design tips, too!