Monday, August 23, 2010

A Day at Bay Beach Amusement Park

My mom is in town to help me with some projects around the house. But that's on the schedule for tomorrow. Today we made the 1 1/2 hour trek to Bay Beach Amusement Park in Green Bay. We've never been and it was on my Summer Bucket List. They weather forecast today was perfect so off we went.

They have 16 rides. There were only 3 rides that the girls were too short to ride. Even better is the fact that tickets cost 25cents a piece. Most rides are 1 ticket but never more than 2. Can't beat that! Scout literally said, "weeeeeeee" on the swings.

Grandma Mary Ella with Bennet and Scout. Ellie was napping.
I just love this photo of Ellie. Everyone else was waiting to ride the train so Ellie and I relaxed. Getting ready to ride the Ferris Wheel

And of course the classic Carousel

1 comment:

gottaluvboyz said...

Love it! It looks like you gals had lots of fun. Also reminds me I should post my photos from Cedar Point. Ooops!