Friday, August 6, 2010

I love you- I love you- I love you

This month I contributed to the journaling portion of the monthly Freaky Friday Storytelling Challenge at ScrapFreak.

I am a firm believer that the story behind the photos is just as important as the photos themselves. My challenge to you this month is to create a page with at least 60 words of journaling. It's as simple as that. I know it will be hard for some of you- but I'm pushing the envelope! Handwritten or computer journaling is fine. Get over there and get to it!!


TITLE: I love you I love you I love you
Journaling: I'm not going to lie. At 4 1/2 you test my patience daily. I try not to yell, but I do. You are a great kid but I wish you could listen more. But no matter how much we clash I love you for who you are & who you're becoming. You and I will have our moments but we'll always have each other.
Product: October Afternoon paper & alpha, Maya Road rub on, Heidi Grace rub on, Cosmo Cricket alpha

1 comment:

gottaluvboyz said...

Oh, I REALLY like this...the design, the journaling, everything:) I meant to comment before about your "Place" LO as well...very clean and simple. Perfect!