Thursday, October 2, 2008

Scrap4Life Auditions

This past spring I auditioned for a spot on the Scrap4Life Design Team. Last time I made it to the top 10 but didn't make the final cut. I stuck around and have really found a welcoming community there with wonderful scrappers and monthly challenges.

Well- it's time to try out again. Over the course of 4 weeks they post a weekly challenge and then wittle down the field Survivor-style. It is Week 3 and I'm still around. YEAH!!

Week 1. The challenge was to use a circle punch and create a FUN background with them. In addition to circles as the background, we had to use ONLY stickers for your title. Jeanne (owner of Scrapbook Studio in Wausau) always makes fun of me when I tell her how often I use my QuicKutz tag die. Well- I used my tag die to cut 95 circles and created the background in a fun geometric design. Doesn't it look like KI Memories lace paper?

The photo is the entire Sweeney clan at the cabin this summer. I even carried the circle theme through to the title. I just don't know when to stop.

No comments: