Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Eight

I saw this on several blogs, including my friend Jess, and thought it looked like fun. A little about me...

8 Things I am passionate about:
1- Nick
2- Bennet
3- Scout
4- Family & Friends
5- Laughing
6- Scrapbooking
7- Sleep
8- Pop Culture



8 words/phrases I often say:
1- Just a moment.
2- For the love of Pete.
3- Motherpussbucket.
4- Do you have to go potty?
5- Be nice to me :)
6- Can I have a hug?
7- Please stop.
8- I love you.



8 Things I want to do before I die:
1- See my family happy
2- See my kids married
3- A cross country vacation someday as a family
4- Be a grandparent
5- Retire up north
6- Go back to NYC and London
7- Take a photography class
8- Go back to Japan


8 Things I currently want or need:
1- A red camera bag
2- New living room furniture
3- A little patience with my 'mostly' adorable daughters
4- A minivan
5- Some new threads
6- A 4-day weekend at the cabin
7- Someone else to go grocery shopping for me (I'll pay!)
8- Laughter (daily)



8 favorite T.V. shows:
1-The Office
2-How I Met Your Mother
3- Grey's Anatomy
4- Good Eats
5-The Unit
6- Boston Legal
7- Pushing Daisies
8- Scrubs (coming soon on ABC!)



8 favorite restaurants:
1- Cafe Rustica (Carmel Valley, Ca)
2- The Mint
3- The Wright Place
4- Bent's Camp
5- Mogie's (Spuds-a-Plenty!)
6- BW3 (Buffalo Wild Wings)
7- Mino's
8-Sammy's Pizza



8 things that happened yesterday:
1-Went to work
2- Had lunch with Nick, Scout, Jenny and Grandma S at The Mint
3- Drove to Stevens Point
4- Scrapbooked
5- Wore my orange coat I got in London on our honeymoon
6- Ate chocolate chip cookies
7- Wrestled with B and Sciz
8- Made Nick a drink


8 things to look forward to:
1- Having more kids
2- A cross country vacation someday as a family - Clark W. Griswald style
3- The upcoming holiday season
4- The arrival of a new niece/nephew next spring
5- Watching the kids discover and grow
6- My birthday
7- Learning more about photography
8- Living each day!



8 obsessions/collections:

1- Movies
2- Paper
3- Blogs
4- Magazines
5- Pop culture trivia
6- Photos
7- Scrapbooking
8- Anything red.

1 comment:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Fun! And you just seriously made my DAY with that Scrubs tid-bit!!