Saturday, October 25, 2008

Golden Day

I love Autumn. It is just my favorite time of year. I wish it was as long as winter :)

I took all these photos at our house on Oct. 5th. It was just one of those perfect fall days. I did this for a couple challenges at Feeling Scrappy and the Croptober Fest Crop at Scrap4Life. It's simple but it was a fun way to include lots of photos.
Journaling: Today was one of those picture perfect fall days. The sunlight shining down making the colors so vibrant. The girls playing in the leaves. The decorations of the season adorning our home.

7 comments:

Becky said...

I love the layout Kari Ann! Great photos!

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Your layout is beautiful!! I love the way the simplicity shows off the gorgeous photos.

Char said...

Beautiful Layout Kari Ann! I love your work!

Williams Family said...

Fabulous and inspirational as always!

Melissa S said...

Autumn/fall my favorites as well...love all the activities and the changing of the colors and such....lovely lo!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Fabulous! I love the simplicity of this page, yet you were able to share so many gorgeous photos.

Jennifer Davis said...

I just love Fall layouts, this is a great one!