Friday, December 3, 2010

Scoutie's Holiday Concert

Last night we attended our first holiday concert in which a child of ours was performing. Scout has been practicing her songs for the Hanging of the Greens concert at the YWCA for weeks. It wasn't unusual to hear her break into 'Must Be Santa' or 'The Santa Pokey' between bites at dinner. I think my favorite song was "Santa Got a Cold on Christmas" it involved alot of "AChoo's" and was downright adorable!!

Once I talked her into putting on her Santa costume (complete with a little sewn in paunch) she did great!  However, the photos did not turn out great. Aren't all holiday concert photos supposed to be grainy/dark/blurry. It's a right of passage.

We were lucky to have Grandma & Grandpa Sweeney attend as well. I'm sure they were as amused by the  2-4 year olds attempt to sing as we were.  


 

Bennet had a something very important to tell Santa last night related to the Elf on the Shelf but I'll talk about in another post.

1 comment:

gottaluvboyz said...

Too stinkin' cute! The preschool we send our boys to puts on a fantastic (and adorable) Christmas program every year. Garrett's is coming up and I cannot wait:0