Monday, December 20, 2010

Daily December- Dec. 12-15th

These are the last of the Daily December pages that I'm posting before Christmas. My night time hours will be spent doing last minute holiday trip preparations.

December 12-
The annual cookie baking day at Grandma & Grandpa Sweeney's. Bennet and Scout ate their fair share of dough and sprinkles!

December 13-
One of the benefits of having Scout in child care at work is that I get to see her regularly. Last week they were dressed as angels for a holiday gift project for parents.

December 14-
I finally made myself a paper loop wreath for the holidays. The yellow and red match our newly painted kitchen perfectly
December 15-
Our 2nd annual dinner out with Kim, Casie and Jess. My monthly scrapping friends. Olive Garden just opened here a couple of weeks ago which was a long time coming. We enjoyed food, drink and conversation. I love these ladies!

No comments: