- Still is size 18 month clothes although I see a size upgrade in her future.
- Starting to wave which is downright adorable.
- LOVES bathtime with her big sisters. She gets the biggest smile when she splashes.
- Done eating cereal/baby food and can polish off a hot dog lickety split.
- She likes to babble and repeat sounds back to you. She'll say Mama, Dada, and boop.
- She's fallen in love with her Daddy. She will crawl with great quickness to get to him.
- Loves to stand on your legs and lean her head way back.
- Weighed 24 lbs. 4 oz. at an ear recheck this month.
- Has developed a throaty, hearty laugh. It's pretty contagious!
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Eleanor Margaret at 11 months
I honestly can't believe that in one month she'll be 1 year old. Her first year seemed to go by quicker than the big girls although that's impossible.