- I just love this man. Now he is isn't perfect but I am regularly reminded that he is a great fit for me. I just want him to know that I appreciate how hard he works and how much we love him.
- When I return to bed after I've been up nursing Ellie I find that he's fluffed my pillow.
- When I was checking out of the hospital after having Ellie he brought the nurses/doctors doughnuts and fancy coffee with creamers as a thank you. Wasn't that thoughtful?
- He does bathrooms. And floors. I never have to nag him to help with keeping our home somewhat presentable.
- He cooks. He really is a great cook. I'm more of a recipe gal but he can put foods/ingredients together on a whim and have the end result turn out delicious.
- He works so hard to support our family. I am happy that he's been able to build his business into something so successful. PLUG!! If you or anyone you know has any web design/graphic design work please check us out. Big Fat Designs
- He makes me laugh. All the time.
- When life gets tough or a little out of whack he helps me keep the BIG things in perspective.
Some of the reasons why-