- She is really starting to smile more frequently. We get a little coo or giggle every now and then too.
- Sleeping in 6 to 7 hour stretches at night. Soooo nice! Her naps are still hit or miss. She usually takes a morning nap on me :)
- No denying she's a bigger baby. She is ready to move to 3-6 month clothes.
- When the light hits her hair at certain angles there is a reddish tint to it.
- Her eyes shift colors too. Sometimes dark sapphire blue, then hazel or brown. But always dark.
- Has started acquiring nicknames. I call her Ellie Bean. Bennet has started to call her EllieLouLou. Scout calls her My Baby. Nick is still testing all his options out.
I have to mention how much I adore her outfit. My friend Jeni sent to us as a baby gift for Scout. It is an all time favorite. Soft pink and white stripes with the little buttons- so cute!! I plan on packing it away in the girls hope chest. Perhaps someday I'll have a granddaughter who can wear it. *tears tears*