Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bright, Spring Colors!

I made these layouts last summer/fall and am just getting around to posting them now.

TITLE: Oh man, not again.

I lifted this layout from the Bella Blvd. blog. I painted the letters black. I think they were olive green originally.

Journaling: One day we were drinving in the car. You were telling us a story. As usual you were talking a mile a minute. You kept stuttering over the words. Your mouth couldn't keep up with your head. You stopped mid sentence and sighed saying . . . oh man, not again. July 09 TITLE: The Reel Deal
Journaling: On your first cast you caught your first fish- a bass. On your second cast- a sunny. You said, "I like fishing Dad!" You went on to catch 7 fish from the dock. Already a pro!

I cut the fish by hand from felt and did some stitching along the bottom as well.




No comments: