Friday, March 12, 2010

A layout for each girl

Three layouts. One for each of our three girls.



TITLE: Chit Chat

I have been jotting down some of the things Bennet has been saying lately that make me laugh and scratch my head. I wanted to get them down for permanent memory. The photos were taken on the day we were supposed to have her 4th birthday party. She asked me to take photos of her being silly.



I look October Afternoon scraps and went to town with my circle punch. I stitched some circles with gray floss and wrote on the inside. TITLE: Hope

I am loving the red/yellow/blue combination lately. That splash of navy just makes me happy. This JilliBean Soup patterned paper matched Scout's shirt perfectly.



Journaling: I hope you will be as happy, funny, carefree and precocious as an adult as you are at two and a half. I hope that you always know how much we love you for exactly who you are.
TITLE: Love

Here I am with my punches again.

I took my gray marker and wrote around the edges. It's really faint. It matches the words that are on Ellie's outfit.


1 comment:

Audra said...

loooove these layouts!! really great designs!!