Thursday, March 25, 2010

Creative Cuties

I love my laptop. One bonus of being somewhat trapped to the couch when we were all sick or when I'm nursing Ellie is that I'm able to peruse scrapbook sites and prep my layouts in my head. Once I get 10 minutes in my Office I'm ready to go!!

TITLE: Got Em
Journaling: You had a blast bowling. You carried the ball by yourself & insisted on doing it all alone. That smile, the shoes- it was just too much.

My niece Meghan had a birthday party last month at a local bowling alley. Oh-my-goodness did the girls have fun. I don't think Scout stopped smiling from the time we walked in the door until we hauled her home.

I took a big black circle and my 1" circle punch to create the bowling ball in the background. I sanded it a little bit to give it a worn look. It didn't transfer too well to the photo.

Product:
Paper- Scenic Route
Journaling Spots- Jillibean Soup, Scenic Route, Jenni Bowlin
Alphabets- Doodlebug Designs, American Crafts

TITLE: Thick & Thin
Journaling: After 4 yrs. Stoli is still your favorite toy. Never far apart you two are together thru

Bennet asked me to take some photos of her and Stoli and I happily complied.

I used my eyelet punch on the centers of a couple of the flowers on the red paper and put green behind as an accent.
Product:
Paper- Jillibean Soup
Journaling Spot- Jillibean Soup
Alphabets- Jillibean Soup, Scenic Route

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Really adorable pages! I know what you mean...I love to read or use my laptop when I am nursing as well!!