Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Focus on Bennet

I am stealing 5 minutes here and 10 minutes there to scrap. I've said it before but I'll say it again- I love scrapbooking. It just helps me feel more ME!

Here are a couple recent layouts featuring Miss B.

TITLE: A Truly Rare Moment
I used the Sketchy Thursday sketch for this one.

Journaling- You are growing up so fast. The other day Dad told you to slow down. So these stolen moments with your sleep filled head on his shoulders is so precious and rare. (photo: 12/09)

Product: Bazzill Swiss Dots, Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon, Heidi Swapp, Maya Road

TITLE: "Mom, Ellie is crying. She must miss her Big Sister"

Product: JilliBean Soup, American Crafts



1 comment:

Williams Family said...

So sweet - I love the reminder of the power of black & white photos.

I know what you mean about our #1 girls growing so fast - it's just crazy how they are becoming little girls now!!