Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Frame


Another project I made for Scrap4Life with the Cosmo Cricket Chemistry line. I made this floating frame as a Valentine's Day gift. It was so much fun!! I was inspired by a frame that Shannon at ScrapFreak made.

Kohl's sells frames with two pieces of glass for $10. Can't beat that!

Supplies:
Cosmo Cricket Chemistry patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Chemistry stickers
Heidi Grace heart stick pins
American Crafts ribbon
Thread (I handstitched along the scallops. It's hard to see)

5 comments:

Tracy Kosofsky said...

This is beautiful, KariAnn!!!!!

Stacey said...

That turned out adorable!!!

jenney said...

This is so cute! I love that picture, it always makes me smile. =)

Jayne said...

That turned out so nice Kari!

Monica Jo said...

Oh my goodness, I love this. It turned out so nice. Great job.