Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. Please don't tell Bennet that Nick, Scout and I go to The Mint for lunch without her.

2. Can you let me sleep past 7 in the morning? Just once?

3. The color Red makes me want to buy it!

4. I have a craving for french fries. I always have a craving for french fries.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it last night. It was so nice seeing old friends.

6.Eyes are the thing I notice second about people. Their smile is always first.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the shows we DVR'd last night, tomorrow my plans include a nice dinner at home with Nick and the girls and Sunday, I want to do something outside (weather permitting)!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love these! Do you make them up yourself or get them from somewhere? I think I need to lift them!! And what in the heck are you doing up at 5am???? :)

Liz Runquist said...

I would agree with #5, though i wish it was under happier circumstances. Miss you! We will have to go to Wal-Mart again soon!