Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ode to Wednesdays

Wednesday's are an interesting day around our house. I'm usually on the road in Eau Claire for the day and it's the one day of the week that both girls are home with Nick. It's total chaos.

Back in December I came home one Wednesday to find Nick showing me this photo on the camera. It was as if he thought I didn't believe how crazy it got. Oh- I believe. I always believe.

I did this layout for the ScrapFreak Freaky Friday Storytelling Challenge - Little Moments

JOURNALING: This is a typical Wednesday at our house. It's the one day a week that both Bennet & Scout are home with Dad. By the time i get home the living room is cashed. Pillows thrown off the couch, toys tossed up and down the hallway, crushed snacks in the carpet & one Dad whose patiends is wearing thin. If we can survive can survive a Wednesday with two crazy kids we can survive anything. December 2008 Don't forget to sign up for your chance to participate in the Handmade Ambush. It's open through tonight.

5 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Oh boy - does that ever look familiar!!

mustangkayla said...

Thats hillarious KariAnn! What a great idea, I need to get a picture of our living room on a typical day! Ours looks like that often but with cars, books and puzzle pieces (when I forget to remove the cupboard handle)! lol...thanks for the great inspiration and knowing that there is someone other living room out there that looks like mine! Awesome layout!

Jayne said...

LOL Love it!

Stacy said...

I can all to well identify with this photo. Great layout!

Sara said...

LOVE the quote for your title! Belive me, it happens to all of us!