Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. It seems like Friday took forever to get here this week.


2. Turn off the light when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you would babysit my kids for a couple days I'd take off to NYC with Nick for an adult getaway!

4. An infectious laugh and good heart is what I think of most when I think of Nick.

5. A good nights sleep and coffee give me strength.


6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapping with Jess, Casie and Kim at my house, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party for my niece Meghan and Sunday, I want to watch the Oscars!

1 comment:

Monica Jo said...

#1. I agree totally.
#2. I wish I had a nickel for everytime I've said that.
#3. If you find that sitter will you send them my way??
#4. awwwwwww
#5. You and me both...the sleep part is rare..coffee is a MUST!!
#6. Have fun scrapping with friends. I need some major scrap therapy myself.