Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Chemistry

It was my turn to design for Scrap4Life this month. I had the opportunity to work with the new Cosmo Cricket Chemistry line. I'll be honest, I don't love ALL the papers but there are alot in the kit that I really like.

Head on over to the S4L Shoppe...Jodie still has some of those cute adorable cigar boxes by Cosmo Cricket! And best thing yet, they have been reduced30%!!!

In addition, Cosmo Cricket was featured in our S4L December Kit! If you haven't picked your December Kit, we still have several left!

And...Cosmo Cricket is sponsoring the February Contest!!! All entries are due February 28th!! Check out all the details here!

A layout focused on my dear friend Carla. Last year was challenging for her but I want her to know how much I believe in her and how much I just love her. On my cards. I used the cover/content sheet that comes with the Cosmo Cricket Craft kit and punched little hearts and squares out. Perfect size for cards without having to cut into a 12 x 12 piece of paper. I have rediscovered my punches lately and I'm having so much fun! I cut the letters using my Cricut and Sure-Cuts-Alot program.

1 comment: