Monday, January 26, 2009

Too cold to play outside. . .

With subzero temps last weekend it was too cold to play outside. I've been wanting to take the girls sledding so I'm hoping next weekend brings above zero temps.

Friday night Nick and I had a date night. We went out to dinner at the country club and had to wait forever for food. A mix up in the kitchen got us free dessert. :) At least the wine was good. Afterwards we went to Bull Falls Brewery to check out the local brews. It was so nice having a night out alone without the kids. I really had a good time!

I also got some scrapping done. These layouts were created for several challenges at Scrap4Life and Scrapfreak.





2 comments:

Stacey said...

Those are so cute! You always have super photos and I love your pages!

The Comin Family said...

Sounds like a great date night!! Love the layouts!!