Bennet's latest phrases that crack me up.
- She'll hold her finger up and say "I have an idea Mama. I'll be right back" She usually comes back with a dvd or a snack.
- EVERYTHING is "Amorrow". "I'll wear that shirt amorrow mama" "Go to the dentist amorrow"
- Speaking of the dentist. She wants to go to the dentist in the worst way. She talks about it EVERY day. She mentioned it at least 15 times yesterday. I suppose I should get an appt. scheduled.
- Since she is 3 and since I need to work on my patience I often say "Bennet- you're drivin' me nuts!" Well- now she says it. "Drivin' me nuts Mama". Wonderful.
Now onto Outie-
- She climbed out of her crib last week during nap time. I walked into her room to get her and she was walking around with tears running down her face. Startled but otherwise fine. We lowered the crib as low as it will go and have our fingers crosses.
- Bennet has a new bed which Scout LOVES to jump on. I'll be honest- it's kind of adorable watching them frolic together. Until the inevitable injury.
- She gets so excited when I come home from work. It's just adorable. She'll stand and the gate and bounce up and down saying Mama. Melts my heart!
- She is starting to know what things are. Nick will say "Ok Scout, time to go pick up Bennet from Amy's House." and she'll run to the closet looking for her shoes and coat. I'm pretty sure it's her favorite part of the day.