Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Layouts

I need to get some recent photos of the family off my camera.

Until then here are couple more layouts! Scout is in the spotlight today.


Beep Beep- I love circles. I used up a bunch of scraps on this one. JOURNALING: Push, pull, drag & ride. You love the Cozy Coupe. So cute. June 08
I finally used this tag that I'd had in my stash for YEARS!! I had fun with the teal and pink combo. I love the little heart shaped hat pins I picked up at the Fiskars sale. This layout is based off a sketch by Amy over at Scrapfreak.

This photo will always be a favorite. I used it for her birthday invites.

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Cute layouts! Love how you mixed the crochet flower with the other flowers!

The Comin Family said...

Great layouts Kari!! I love the Beep Beep one and Scout's picture is just precious in the second one!!