Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Holiday Layouts

Here are some layouts I made in December.

I took photos of our favorite ornaments and made this tree. I did some handstitching in the solid colored ornaments. I used a glittery number rub on on each photo and then made a corresponding note about the ornament on the trunk. All the patterned paper came from scraps. I just love my circle punches. I use them ALL the time.
Our visit to Santa Claus. Bennet called him HoHoClaus all season.
JOURNALING: B had been talking about Ho Ho Claus for weeks. She was going to ask him for a piggy bank & slippers. In classic 2 3/4 yr. old style she changed her mind when she saw him in person. He is an impressive man in red. So we all joined in the fun for a family photo with the jolly & holly

2 comments:

jenney said...

Cute pages! I love the tree one. =)

The Dolphin Inn said...

How clever, love how you did the tree layout XXX