I talked to my mom today and she wondered what the girls were up to lately. Here is a quick recap.
- Still loves everything Giggy Doo (Scooby Doo)
- Really wants to drink out of a big girl cup.
- Likes to get out of bed in the middle of the night and thinks Mom is the only one who can put her back
- Wants to be a helper around the house. Always says "I walk really slow and use both hands ok Mama?"
- Has been 100% potty trained except at night for a couple months
- Loves playing with Scout. If Scout is awake in the morning, Bennet wants to be the first to say Good Morning.
- She is an absolute chatterbox. She doesn't even stop to eat. I actually heard her telling her stuffed animals stories tonight after lights out. I guess she hadn't met her Million Word quota for the day.
- Is really afraid of automated car washes. Poor kid.
- She still LOVES the kitties. She's slowly getting better about not pulling their tails.
- Has become somewhat of a cuddlebug. She likes to sit on my lap at night and watch tv. I love that. Bennet never stopped moving.
- Can run like the dickens. Look out B- she can catch you now.
- Still has only 4 teeth. We've started to call her Mater (from Cars) since she has the teeth.
- Climbs up on everything and thinks the stairs are her jungle gym.
- Has the most infectious laugh and smile. She really is a genuinely happy-go-lucky girl.