I really like TV. Alot. Here are my top 10 shows right now that I never miss.
10. Grey's Anatomy- I'm still watching. I'm hoping they start bringing their A game. They need to re-kill Denny for realsies this time.
9. The Big Bang Theory- I am surprised at how much this show makes me laugh. I started watching it because it's on right before HIMYM. Now I just want to see it b/c it's really funny.
8. The Soup- I think Joel McHale is hilarious. So meaty. The way he incorporates Spaghetti Cat is classic.
7. American Idol- Like the losers we are we've seen every season. I clearly remember sitting on our couch in our Madison apartment watching the finale of season one. And as my sister Katie pointed out last week, yes- I own a Kelly Clarkson cd.
6. The Unit- Mount up! A good military secret ops show. Plus Jobu from Major League is in it. Although I REALLY want Scott Foley's wife to do something with her hair. Yikes!
5. CBS Sunday Morning- While I love a good Dateline episode of the Dr. whose wive killed him for milk money, but this news magazine show is sooo much better. It's the one time of the week that Nick and I stand our ground and don't give in to Back to the Barnyard or Harold & the Purple Crayon. I love sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee and seeing what Charles Osgood has for me this week.
4. The Office- I've got a thing for Jim. Dwight and Michael make me a little uncomfortable but it's ok.
3. Lost- The next Season starts Jan 21. They really stepped it up a notch last season and I can't wait to see where they take it now. I need to watch the last episode again as a refresher. The show really does make you pay attention.
2. Scrubs- It's back and better than ever. ABC- Tuesday nights. Plus Zach Braff has chin fuzz that I'm finding sexy.
1. How I Met Your Mother- They started running Season 1 at 7 p.m. CST on Lifetime. So catch up! It is so funny. NPH should win an Emmy. It is hands down my favorite current show.